|Date of birth:||17.05.1991|
It’s comfortable, nice and you look like Batman’s girlfriend.
What was the reason for starting with your sport?
It was something new for that time, and my mom decided that I should do it.
Where do you train?
What regions/tours/places do you like most?
The place where is warm weather, flat water and straight course.
How do you see yourself in 10 years?
On my own lake with family and friends and everybody waterskiing.
What would you recommend a beginner?
If you’ve never tried waterskiing before, try it and water ski will change your world.
Best Tournament Scores
- 2015, 2016 Russian National Slalom Champion
- 2015 Bronze European Medalist in Slalom
- 2016 Moscow Champion in Slalom
- 2016 WLUF Austrian Open Champion in Slalom
- 2016 VEGA Open Champion in Slalom
- 2013 Dnepropetrovsk Open Champion in Slalom
- 2005 Bronze European Medalist under 14 in Slalom
As a member of Russian National Team competed at the following European Championships: Czech Republic (2014), France (2010), France (2015), World Championships under 21(2011).
Current Russian National Record holder