|CAMARO Ausrüstung:||Wet Suit and swimming suit|
|Disziplin:||Slalom, Trick, Jump|
I love my Camaro Suits, they are so comfortable and lets me perform at my best. They are the best suits in the world!!!
What are your hobbies?
My hobbies are hanging out at the lake, playing tennis and watching sports. I love sports!!
What was the reason for starting with waterskiing?
My family is the main reason. Since I was a baby we were always spending time at the lake. When I was 4 my grandfather put me on skis and since then I never stopped. I loved the sport since day 1. Now I get to enjoy the sport of waterskiing with my 3 siblings representing our country (Chile) around the world.
Where do you train?
I train with Scot and Marion Ellis in Auburndale, Florida. I also train at school (Florida Southern College) with the ski team. When I am home in Chile I train at Lago Valle Maipo with my family.
What regions/tours/places do you like most?
Water skiing has taken me all over the world, but one of my favorite places is definitely Melbourne, Australia. Competing at the Moomba Masters in the middle of the city with thousands of people watching is definitely and amazing experience.
How do you see yourself in 10 years?
In 10 years I hope that I am still competing at a high level but also I would to give back to the sport that had given me so many opportunities by coaching, judging, organizing events, etc. I would also like to work in something related to my degree which is Business. If that includes sports that would be a great plus haha!
What would you recommend a beginner?
I recommend to always have fun on the water. Doesn’t matter the level of skiing, the most important part is to enjoy the time on the water and have fun!! Also, to work hard because hard work pays off!
- U21 World Champion
- Ranked #1 in the World in U14, U17, U21.
- Bronze medal at The World Games 2022
- Bronze medal at the Pan-American Games 2019
- 2ndplace in Jump and Overall, Moomba Masters 2022
- Qualified and competed at the last two US Masters (2021 & 2022)
- JR World Championship (2nd 2017 ; 3rd 2015)
- U21 World Championship (1st 2019 ; 3rd 2017)
- Qualified 4 times to the JR US Masters (7 medals in total)
- JR Moomba Masters Champion x2
- U13; U17; U21 Pan-Am Champion
- Won every attended Latin American Championship since 2011 (in my respective divisions)